CMP Initiatives (Class I to V) of the Vidyalaya 2018-19
(Updated as on the last working day of the month).
COMMON MINIMUM PROGRAMME FOR QUALITATIVE IMPROVEMENT OF THE PRIMARY EDUCATION
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA RECKONG PEO
In order to implement common minimum programme for qualitative improvement of the primary education, Kendriya Vidyalaya RECKONG PEO has adopted the following programmes, strategies and activities.
1. Support System:- In order to address varied needs of teaching learning material(TLM) for conducting indoor and outdoor activities for developing the requisite competencies among the students in various subject areas, senior most primary teacher of the Vidyalaya is sanctioned Rs. 2000/- per month for procurement of teaching learning material like worksheets, question banks, activity sheets, charts, coloured tapes, scissors, posters colours etc, besides a good quality photocopier is also available with the primary section to boost teaching learning activities.
2. In our vidyalaya, we also have a very good spacious and separate teaching learning resource room for the children of primary section.The resource room is very well equipped with
1. Coloured TV 42’’
2. Desktop computer with latest configuration and broadband connectivity.
3. CD/DVD player and globus magic box projector
4. Various CD’s of children films and stories.
5. Steel almirahs and cupboards etc.
3. MONITORING AND EVALUATION SYSTEM:-
“A regular monitoring of classroom teaching and evaluation process is an integral part for qualitative improvement. Keeping this view under consideration, senior most teacher of primary section of the vidyalaya is monitoring and supervising all the subject teachings of each class at at least once in a cycle of 30 days followed by inspections and monitoring by the principal of the Vidyalaya. Such inspections are also followed by thorough discussions with the teacher concerned incorporating various issues like
1. The improvement of strategy for teaching learning process.
2. Effective use of TLM.
3. Class management.
4. Responses of students.
5. On the spot evaluation.
6. Continuous and Comprehensive evaluation of students.
7. Participation of students in teaching learning process.
8. The involvement of students in Co-curricular activities.
9. Planning for students who deserve special attention and General upkeep of the Vidyalaya and classrooms.
Besides, meeting of Principals and HMs are conducted at cluster level at regular intervals to assess the progress of achievements of learners and other activities.